Duffin’s 50,000 square-foot facility houses a variety of precision CNC equipment and Swiss-type equipment. CNC machines are computer numerical controlled devices that ensure exact positioning and velocity. The machines produce precision turned parts with very tight tolerances due to lessened vibration throughout the manufacturing process.
Our dual spindle, multi-axis CNC machines with live tooling capability create complex parts that could not otherwise be produced with traditional machining. CNC machined parts are ideal for projects that require extreme precision.
With our CNC operations, we produce any volume project, as low as a hundred pieces up to hundreds of thousands. If you require engineering support to complete your part design, Duffin will show you how our CNC machining services handle unique jobs.
Advanced CNC Machinery
Duffin has invested in the highest quality CNC machines to manufacture complex, tight-tolerance parts for your projects and industry needs.
- (2) 2.44″ Okuma Twin Turret bar fed lathes
- (1) 32mm Tsugami Twin Turret bar fed lathe
- (1) 34mm Star bar fed lathe
- (2) CNC Vertical Machining Centers
- (4) CNC Omni-turn Lathes
High-Precision CNC Machining Solutions
CNC machined parts yield reliable, high-quality options for customers.
- Consistency and quality are achieved for precise specifications
- Equipment programmed to perform multiple operations sequentially
- Precision machined parts made to exact standards
- Advanced software to produce products not achievable by manual machines
Duffin combines machining expertise and engineering skills to give your design a cost-effective production solution. We explore all manufacturing options to ensure you receive an optimized production plan.
Receive a quote to learn how we can meet your precision needs.